Smith’s Community Rewards Program
Congratulations on your enrollment into our Smith’s Community Rewards Program. Your participants may begin enrolling online 48 hours after receipt of this email.
You have been assigned a new NPO (Non-Profit Organization) number 26515.
Please refer to this number in all future correspondence.
TO USE THE SMITH’S COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Simply encourage your members to register online at www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/topic/community-rewards-3
*Customers must have a registered Smith’s rewards card account to link to your organization.
*If a member does not yet have a Smith’s rewards card, please let them know they are available at the customer service desk at any Smith’s.
1. Most participants are new online customers, so they must click “Register” in the upper right corner on website.
2. Sign up for a Smith’s Rewards Account by entering your email address, creating a password.
3. Enter your zip code in the “Your location”, then by selecting your favorite store, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
4. A message to check your email inbox will appear, Check your email account, you must click on the link within the body of the email.
5. Click on “Sign in” located in the upper right corner and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
6. Click on “My Account” (this will appear when you are signed into your account replacing the sign in box).
7. In Account Summary click on “Edit” rewards Card and input your Smith’s rewards card number. Confirm your information.
8. Click on “Edit” Community Rewards (last selection on Account Summary)
9. Enter a NPO (Non-Profit Organization) number or a few letters of the organizations name, select organization from list and click on “Enroll”.
10. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the Account Summary page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
Members must swipe their registered Smith’s rewards card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Smith’s rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.